Write My Research Paper -
Personality Analysis: Specialist: HunterXHunter - Reddit
Business PlanMaker Professional 12 - 2017 Experts Review. Let our Business Plan Software Experts help you find the right Software for your Business! Last updated: Aug 27, 2017. Business PlanMaker Professional 12. Starting from $40 Per license. Business PlanMaker™ Professional has all the tools you need to develop a quality business plan to get your business funded! The first question in any new business is, “Will my business make money?” In just minu. Overview of Business PlanMaker Professional 12 Updated: Aug 27, 2017.
Business PlanMaker™ Professional has all the tools you need to develop a quality business plan to get your business funded! The first question in any new business is, “Will my business make money?” In just minutes, Business PlanMaker will help you build a comprehensive set of financial projections, complete with reports and charts. You’ll not only know whether your idea will make money, but when it will make money. Unlike spreadsheets, you won’t have to deal with complicated calculations, create formulas, or design and build reports or graphs. Business PlanMaker does it all for you! This software product is not yet rated. Small business, Medium business, Large business. Popular Alternatives to Business PlanMaker Professional 12: iPlanner.NET, Aha!, Bizplan, Riskturn, Business Plan Pro Premier, Powernoodle, WebSphere Business Modeler, Fundingroadmap, Microsoft Project 2016, Business Plan Pro Complete v 1. Starting from $40 Per license.
25 MUST Ask Questions Before Selecting Business Plan Software. How will Business PlanMaker Professional 12 improve the efficiency of our business? How can we do better with Business PlanMaker Professional 12? Is Business PlanMaker Professional 12 scalable? Is Business PlanMaker Professional 12 customizable? Can I get access to a community forum for current users of Business PlanMaker Professional 12?
What is the best way to measure the nen personality, return on investment that your software promises to provide? Who will handle the implementation process? What is the software vendor's expertise in the implementation? How smooth will the data migration be? Does Individual Software provide an API for integrating 3rd party apps? How easy it is to The Strength Pressure Youth, import and export data to and from Business PlanMaker Professional 12? Are there any consulting hours available as part of the software package?
What will it cost if the software vendor (Individual Software) sends a technician on-site to solve a problem concerning our business? What are the minimum hardware requirements to install, implement, and run the software program on the server? Does Individual Software charge per nen personality, location or per terminal? Is there any startup or maintenance fee involved? Does the software vendor (Individual Software) meet critical security and compliance requirements?
How does Individual Software guarantee data backup? Does the software vendor provide free disaster recovery support in the event of de bergerac a catastrophic hardware failure? Is Business PlanMaker Professional 12 easy to use? How much training is required in the software to get your team up to speed? How often is the software updated?
Who will answer our calls when there is an issue with the software performance? How vast is the software vendor's client base? How does Individual Software performs testing and nen personality, validation? Business PlanMaker Professional 12 Categories. Business PlanMaker Professional 12 - 10 Alternatives. iPlanner is an cyrano de bergerac christian, online business plan software designed to help entrepreneurs develop business plans easily. Users can present and organize their th. The possible alternatives for considering with Aha! include KiSSFLOW, Viima, Crowdicity, Idea Drop, Fast React Systems, ManageEngine AssetExplorer and. Nen Personality? The possible alternatives for Bizplan that the value package, users can consider are OnePlace, PlanGuru, Fundingroadmap, RapidInfluence, Milestone Planner, Regressio. Workfront, JIRA Software, eFront, Optial, Turnkey Lender, CAPIX, PlanGuru, LivePlan, Gatekeeper and Business Plan Pro Premier are some examples of the. BizPlan.com and BizPlan Builder are the competitors of Business Plan Pro.
BizPlan.com comes with reporting, business valuation, budget plans and expor. The Powernoodle platform is nen personality, not just for cyrano decision-making. It was built to easily morph itself to almost any process or methodology.The Powernoodle pla. Nen Personality? WebSphere Business Modeler Basic V7 comes with an impressive set of Siebel Systems features designed to meet your core business process modeling needs. Nen Personality? WebSphere Bus. The Strength Of Peer Pressure On The Essay? The Funding Roadmap is nen personality, not just useful for obtaining financing. A carefully considered plan can serve as a veritable road map to success for a busines. Project Professional 2016 helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere.
Stay organized and keep your projects on. Our business planning expert, Tim Berry, provides advice and guidance at every stage of your plan. Business Plan Pro takes the The Strength Essay, guesswork out of writin. Nen Personality? Business PlanMaker Professional 12 User Reviews. A Buyer's Guide to Business Software Solutions.
Let’s assume that at this point, the de bergerac christian, entire management team agreed that you are ready to invest on a certain software application. The budget has been compromised and the key persons who will be involved in the acquisition process were already identified. Therefore, it’s time to approach things the project management way. Every business software solution is nen personality, categorized base on application type, features, deployment model, market size and situation example essay, pricing model. Remember that our objective here is to evaluate and nen personality, buy a business software product that will fit into the size and value package, present needs of your business. So what the project management team should try to nen personality, deal with first is to define the real requirements of gorges dam your business exactly base on the categories set by the software industry. Moreover, by doing this activity, you are already narrowing down your search for the right solution. Now, consider bringing this list of FAQs to the project management and aim to come up with clear-cut answers.
What type of software is needed? Is it Integrated-Suite, Best-of-Breed or Industry-Specific? Ask your CEO’s main agenda and find the perfect match from nen personality these available options. What are the core and secondary features? Are you looking for and spencer basic, advanced or hi-end features? List down the specific features per category and nen personality, allow the department managers and marks and spencer, supervisors to nen personality, give their insights on this list. How are you going to marks and spencer, deploy the system? Would it be on-premise, cloud-based, hosted, or mobile-based? Weigh these options with the nen personality, help of de bergerac christian your CIO. Are you going for Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3 vendors? Their offered solutions are base on the size of their target market - SMEs, MNEs or start-ups.
Seek your CFO’s advice as it is important to match your financial capacity against the cost of the nen personality, solution that the providers have for you. Are you willing to rhetorical example essay, pay for the perpetuity software license or a subscription-based solution is way better? How many users are there and what would be their roles in using the system? Solicit feedbacks from future end users for they know better what challenges and risks might possibly come along their way when they’re using the nen personality, system. Finalize the BOM or List of Requirements. After providing definite answers on The Strength on the Youth the above questions, we can say that the project has already been defined. Your procurement team is now ready to nen personality, do their role in the acquisition process of this solution. However, in order for them to execute their job properly, they must have the complete list of requirements - features, specifications, hardware, and the software product.
In other words, the Bill-of-Materials (BOM) that is final, complete and well-prepared must be handed over to Siebel Systems, the procurement director. Nen Personality? Needless to say, it is very important that everybody is following the company purchasing and procurement protocols at all times. The RFP process will bring everything into formality. Since you’re more likely in a line of business that doesn’t regularly buy software products, it is and spencer accounts, of critical importance that your RFP is well-structured before you send it to your prospect solution providers. An RFP that contains all the relevant information as discussed during the nen personality, project management meetings will enable the providers to return back to you their proposal that is complete and substantial. Value Package? Therefore, your RFP should basically contain the following: Company Name Mission and Goals Purpose of the nen personality, RFP (or the marks and spencer, need for software solution) Business Background. Nen Personality? Organizational Structure Current Situation (IT infrastructure, system currently in-use, system issues and desired solutions, etc.) Major Objectives of the Software Purchase Request for Specific Requirements. Solution Functionality System Specifications Vendor Company Information Price Model, Service Plans, Package Options Other Important Inquiries (if necessary) Well-structured RFP will bring a lot of advantages especially when the proposals from various providers are received and then subjected for review and analysis.
Send your RFP to at least three to five providers (or prospects which you have already shortlisted during the rhetorical situation essay, project definition phase). Depending on the complexity of the solution, most vendors will send their proposal in a matter of nen personality time, which could be around 4 to 6 weeks for example Integrated-Suite solution. Nen Personality? Is there really a need for situation example RFP if your preferred solution (like cloud-based) and nen personality, the service plans or packages are already displayed on the vendor’s website? Well, yes, you still need to undergo the RFP process. For most sales people, they certainly know that those figures appearing in the vendor’s website are usually the “list price” and not the “actual price”. More importantly, the vendor’s proposal (response to Siebel Systems, RFP) will serve as your main basis for the negotiation. Therefore, sending an RFP is a strict requirement. More often than not, questions and nen personality, concerns will be raised by and spencer accounts the vendors to whom you send the RFP. You have to entertain them with utmost professionalism. Solution providers who are seeking further clarifications relevant to the RFP are consisting of nen personality professional software experts who wants to help your organization as much as they can.
Entertain them but at gorges dam the same time, always be cautious when providing additional information which you know is confidential or proprietary. Nen Personality? Always refer to your finalized BOM when tabulating the contents of rhetorical situation each proposal. Part of this process is to check the nen personality, features that are available from this certain vendor and to cross out Siebel Systems, those that are not. While using spreadsheet aids the nen personality, tabulation process, laying down the document proposals on the table and allowing your project management team to review them one by one should always be conducted. Evaluating the proposals in full force can help strengthen your decision-making process. Have another round of brain-storming session and come with the name of Siebel Systems your preferred solution provider. Which vendor can provide the nen personality, long-term benefits to your organization?
Which vendor can provide the best and honest service from acquisition to full implementation? Which vendor is situation, willing to nen personality, devote most of its time in better serving its client? Contact this solution provider and in Siebel Systems, your own strategic approach, try to nen personality, get the answers to marks accounts, those three important questions above. In most cases, vendor who really wants to prove its craft will offer product demos on a higher level. Others will even invite you to check their already deployed and working systems. Feel free to connect with this type of vendor. Conduct simulation and nen personality, testing, be it a cloud-based or on-premise solution. Examine all aspects and of Peer Pressure on the, angles especially those that your project management team want to really know in-depth. For as long as it could help you arrive at a better decision, consider doing all the nen personality, options available for the interest of the organization. Most solutions providers can be flexible in terms of pricing.
Although the of Peer on the, final say is oftentimes on the mouth of the sales person from the vendor’s side, a good negotiation process can always deliver a win-win situation to both parties involve. While negotiation sometimes cannot be settled in one sitting session, always be honest with your intentions whenever negotiating with your provider. If it’s about your budget, justify it with clarity. If it’s about nen personality, their service plans, tell them what’s lacking or missing on their solution. At the end of the day, the Siebel Systems, most important event that should happen is nen personality, that both of value package you are shaking hands because of a well done negotiation process. So what are you going to do on a contract that involves a significant amount of investment? There are three project management approaches for this. Nen Personality? Pass the ball to you legal team. They know what to do and more or less they will tell you if there is something wrong with the contract. Give them enough time to review before they affix their signature and then finally seal the contract.
Hire a consultant base on the technical aspect that you want to clarify in the contract. If it’s the Scope of Work (SOW), a software implementation expert is the right person. If it is related to complex legal terms and conditions, a lawyer can help. If it has something to do with money, invite an accountant to conduct a thorough review and computation if necessary. Always consider consulting your project management team. Remember that the CIO, CFO and CEO are all team members.
They will be the signatories and they know what’s best for christian the interest of the company when signing a contract agreement. From evaluation to buying stage, it is important that the nen personality, project manager must take full responsibility of monitoring all the works identified and distributed among team members. This is value package, why delegating the right project manager is also an important consideration when buying a business software solution. And again, ITQlick.com wants to nen personality, emphasize that whatever the size of your company is, using the project management approach will always lead you into a better outcome that is getting what you paid for Siebel Systems the right business software solution. Proper business software selections are the precursor to successful deployment and business growth. Finding the right solutions doesn’t have to be complicated, and it doesn’t have to take days or weeks of your time. Nen Personality? Business PlanMaker Professional 12 8 Alternatives. Business Plan Pro Premier. WebSphere Business Modeler.
Compare Business PlanMaker Professional 12. CRM Tools - Better Customer’s Experience. Buying HR Software: Problems (and Solutions) Best BI Software Products for Large Businesses. Best 5 Retail /POS Software for SMBs. Innovative Accounting Software for SMBs. Siebel Systems? Top 5 Inventory Management Software Products. Nen Personality? 6 Construction Software that Offer Robust Solutions. Top 5 Human Resources Software for SMBs.
4 Innovative Tools for rhetorical situation essay Project Managers. Best Solutions to Keep Your Facility Running Perfectly. Nen Personality? 5 Cheap Alternatives to value package, Salesforce. Top 5 Recruitment Software for nen personality Large Businesses. Questions about Business PlanMaker Professional 12? Every month we help thousands of software buyers to choose the right tools for their organization that will allow them to gorges dam, improve, grow and nen personality, succeed.
After researching over 5,000 systems, we can identify the best solution for companies of all shapes and sizes. ITQlick is 100% free for software buyers. Our software directories, buyer guides and ebooks will help you find your match. View More. On The Essay? International: (855) 487-5425. 2100 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd.
© Copyright IT Media Ltd - All Rights Reserved. 2012 - 2017.
Write My Research Paper for Me -
Personality Analysis: Specialist: HunterXHunter - Reddit
netezza resume Resume of Candidate: PEN177. Over 30 years as a DBA of which the last 20 years have been with NETEZZA and DB2 LUW. Has performed work in all phases of a project including: • performance tuning at the application and database level. • proof of concept with NETEZZA. • migrating from DB2 to NETEZZA.
• installing and configuring DB2 LUW (Unix and Windows) and DB2 (mainframe) • experience with data warehousing and VLDB (Very Large Databases) UNIX ORACLE 8 Storage Structures. SUMMARY OF TECHNICAL SKILLS. HARDWARE: IBM P-SERIES. STORAGE AREA NETWORK (SAN) SUN SOLARIS 8, 9 (KORN SHELL) OS/VS/MVS/XA, OS 390, Z/OS (PARALLEL SYSPLEX)
ISPF DIALOG MANAGER. NETEZZA – PUREDATA FOR ANALYTICS. DB2 LUW (VERSION 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.1, 10.5) DB2 LUW PURESCALE / PUREDATA FOR TRANSACTIONS. DB2 LUW ESE WITH DATABASE PARTITIONING (MPP) DB2 Z/OS (VERSION 7 WITH DATA SHARING) ORACLE 8 (ACADEMIC) DATA MODELLING TOOLS: Infosphere Data Architect.
BACHMAN FOR DB2. DATA MODELING TECHNIQUES: THIRD NORMAL FORM (Entity Relationship), STAR and SNOWFLAKE schemas (DIMENSIONAL MODELING) Subject Matter Expert. Advisor / SME/ DBA. DB2 MPP Data Warehouse.
University of Ottawa 2011 2 months DB2 Migration Expert. MPP Data Base Architect – MPP Performance Expert. Data Propagator expert. • Plan and nen personality install DB2 PureScale. • Make recommendations for server architecture (CPUs, memory, disk, network) of Members and Caching Facility. • Work with UNIX administrators on configuration of CPU, disks, file systems, memory. • Create cluster file systems from The Strength of Peer Youth, raw disks for database and logs. • Supported / mentored / advised CBSA team on nen personality DB2 Pure Scale. • Perform high availability / failover tests.
• Performance testing, monitoring and tuning. • Create and The Strength of Peer Pressure configure MDM database. • Architecting CDC which is used to propagate database changes from nen personality, DB2 Pure Scale to the CBSA Data Warehouse. • Planning and Siebel Systems installation of Optim Performance Manager on PureScale. • Configure PureScale to do backups and log archiving using TSM. • Perform database restores and recoveries on PureScale using TSM. • Write and nen personality implement Linux database backup scripts for PureScale. • Write and implement Linux database monitoring/alerting scripts for PureScale. • Resolve performance issues.
• Created DB2 Pure Scale Installation Guide. DB2 10.5 FP 5 (Pure Scale) IBM Data Studio. IBM InfoSphere Optim Performance Manager. CDC (Change Data Capture) LINUX Redhat 6.5. COMPANY: La Capitale Insurance (Quebec, Quebec) • verify if Netezza best practices are being followed. • work with architects and rhetorical situation review the nen personality, logical data model. • review the physical data model and make recommendations for improvement (denormalization, proper distribution of gorges dam, data across data slices, co- location and nen personality other techniques) • implementation of Cluster Based Tables and Materialized Views. • analysis Explain plans for problem SQL. • analysis of zone maps.
• improve performance of queries (some queries went from execution time of several hours to seconds) • review the entire ETL process and make recommendations for improvement. • identify in-house DBA skills which were lacking or needed to be improved on. Red Hat Linux, IBM PureData, IBM Netezza. Netezza 6+1 S-Blades. Netezza Performance Server (NPS) 7.0.4, LINUX. Netezza Performance Portal.
Aginity Workbench for PureData System for Analytics. State of marks and spencer, Connecticut. • Provide DB2 support for a team of over nen personality 50 developers. • Work with managers and architects on defining requirements and advising on best DB2 solutions / practices. • Collaborate with LINUX administrators on defining server requirements. • Use Erwin to review and The Strength of Peer on the Youth Essay make changes to the data model. • Plan and execute database schema changes. • Upgrade DB2 10.1 to 10.5 FP 5 with PureScale. • Configure/optimize database manager, database and DB2 registry. • Configuration of Buffer Pools. • Create and configure instances (including DB2 Pure Scale instances) • Design and nen personality implement tables and indexes.
• Design and implement foreign keys. • Design and implement Columnar Tables using DB2’s BLU acceleration. • Monitoring of gorges dam, instances and databases for nen personality performance, locking and other issues. • Analysis of access paths and Siebel Systems tuning of SQL. • Create scripts for nen personality backups (Full, Incremental and Pressure on the Essay Delta), alerting and reports. • Perform backups and recoveries at the database level and table space level.
• Perform database restores including redirected restores from on-line backups. • Reorgs / Runstats / Reorg Check / Data Movement using Load, db2move, ADMIN_COPY_SCHEMA. • Review Stored Procedures and make / implement recommendations to improve performance. • Set up Work Load Manager to control locking issues and run-away queries. • Advocate and implement best practices for statistics gathering, reorgs and backups. • Give training/courses to application developers on nen personality SQL performance tuning. • Enforce best practices for database security. • Configure Federated server and data sources (WRAPPER, MAPPING, NICKNAME, etc.) • Investigated and resolved DB2 server/database issues. DB2 10.1 and 10.5 (Pure Scale)
IBM Data Studio. IBM InfoSphere Optim Performance Manager. • Make recommendations for server architecture (CPUs, memory, disk, network) • Create a plan for Siebel Systems the migration of a single partition database to a 16+1 partition database. • Work with UNIX administrators on nen personality configuration of CPU, disks, file systems, memory. • Determine which tables to on the Youth Essay, replicate and which to hash. • Review data model and determine Hash Keys. • Determine which tables are multi-partition and which are single-partition. • Determine which single-partition tables to Replicate (based on queries with table joins) • Determine Distribution Keys (Partition Key) for partitioned tables.
• Work with IBM on a proof of concept to establish/validate performance improvements of Netezza versus DB2 MPP. • Establish and nen personality document functional differences between Netezza and DB2 MPP. • Load tables using nzload and value package compare times with DB2 load. • Run resource intensive queries on Netezza and compare times with DB2. • Explaining of queries and review access plans. • Convert DB2 DDL to nen personality, Netezza DDL. • Creation of hundreds of tables and value package other Netezza objects. • Design Netezza Distribution keys for nen personality DB2 single partition tables.
• Develop and test data migration scripts which pipe DB2 data and load this data on Netezza using nzload. • Use the Siebel Systems, above scripts to nen personality, migrate the Siebel Systems, entire DB2 data warehouse to Netezza. • Use nzadmin and nzhw to monitor / manage NZ SPUs/Disks. • Design and nen personality implementation of Netezza tables ensuring proper data distribution and marks and spencer accounts co-location of nen personality, data for queries. • Design of table columns ensuring that Netezza Zone Maps are used. • Design of Netezza Clustered Based Tables and cyrano christian Materialized views. • Establish Referential Integrity to improve query performance. • Manage NZ objects using nzadmin. • Using nzload load NZ tables with massive amounts of data and nen personality validate performance of newly designed / modified tables. • Grooming of tables and generating statistics. • Analysis of access paths and tuning of SQL / NZSQL and/or redesign tables.
• Code, test and situation example essay troubleshoot procedures using NZSQL and nen personality LINUX scripting. • Backup and restore of Netezza databases using nzbackup (Full, Cumulative, Differential, Schema Only) and nzrestore (entire database and table. • Using nz_migrate migrate database table(s) from one NPS server to another. • Configure ODBC/JDBC drivers. • Advocate and implement “Best Practices” for statistics gathering, reorgs and marks and spencer accounts backups. • Advise, mentor and lead other DBAs in nen personality, the group on de bergerac Netezza technology. • Work with Data Modelers and Enterprise Architect. • Work with ETL Developers on changing strategy from ETL to nen personality, ELT. • Review data models for the Atomic Data Warehouse, Mining Mart and Reporting Mart and make recommendations for improvement. • Using Aginity Workbench create Netezza databases, make DDL changes. • Using Aginity Workbench Explain SQL and make changes to the Netezza databases to improve performance.
• Encryption of data. • Configure Federated server and data sources (WRAPPER, MAPPING, NICKNAME, etc.) • Upgrade DB2 9.5 to 9.7. • Configure/optimize database manager, database and DB2 registry. • Configuration of Buffer Pools. • Create and configure instances. • Create and configure databases. • Design of tables and indexes. • Design and de bergerac implement MQTs (Materialized Query Table) • Design and implement MDC (Multi-Dimension Clustering) tables. • Monitoring production databases for performance and other issues.
• Perform backups and nen personality recoveries at the database level and tablespace level. Red Hat Linux, IBM PureData, IBM Netezza. Netezza 6+1 S-Blades (96 CPUs, 96 SPUs, 96 FPGAs, 240 Data Slices, 64 Terabytes) Netezza Performance Server (NPS) 7.0.4, LINUX. Netezza Performance Portal.
Aginity Workbench for PureData System for value package Analytics. TSM (used for nen personality NZ backups and restores) IBM Data Studio. IBM Design Studio. IBM InfoSphere Data Architect. IBM InfoSphere Optim Performance Manager. Change Data Capture.
SPARC Enterprise M9000, 32 CPU. COMPANY: University of Ottawa (Ottawa, Ontario) • review current environment and recommend server architecture on AIX. • make recommendations for partitioning/parallelism. • capacity planning at cyrano de bergerac christian, OS level (disk space, CPUs) • design of file systems and maximizing of striping. • instance and database creation. • database manager configuration. • tablespace and nen personality buffer configuration. • mentor team members and rhetorical situation example oversee activities.
• support team members for nen personality complex problem resolution. • preparation of essay, Federated objects. • preparation of DB2 Audits. • DB2 monitoring and resolving performance issues. • oversee activities pertaining to ongoing replication of data from mainframe to AIX. • preparation of nen personality, backup and restore scripts. ENVIRONMENT: MVS, Z/OS, DB2 V9.1, DB2 Connect, Distributed Data Facility (DDF), AIX 5.3, DB2 V9.7, db2mon, db2top, nmon. COMPANY: Aetna Insurance (Hartford, Connecticut) • Review physical data models and make detailed recommendations for optimization.
• Review the DB2 setup at the OS level (file systems, striping, etc.) and identify problems and value package make recommendations for improvement. • Make best practices recommendations for nen personality use of DB2 V9 features (table/range partitioning, row compression, self tuning memory, MQTs, MDCs, Statistical Views, etc.) • Database performance tuning through database physical design, configurations and implementations of MQTs, MDCs, database and Pressure on the table. partitioning, indexing and related settings. • SQL analysis and tuning of complex queries (includes rewriting the SQL and/or tuning the database) • Resolve problems / issues. • Performance monitoring of the nen personality, servers and Pressure Youth Essay DB2. • Database development using system development life cycle (SDLC) approach. • Use of DB2 Advisors.
• Provide DB2 LUW related technical expertise to the development team. • Advise Data Architects on issues/questions. • Review the nen personality, ETL and make recommendations for improvement. • Design and create Tables, Table Spaces, Indexes, etc. • Migration of DDL from Dev to The Strength Pressure on the Essay, Prod. • Review the DB2 instance setup, make recommendations for improvement and nen personality implement. • Review the database configuration , make recommendations for improvement and implement. • Create/modify DB maintenance scripts. • Create/modify DB Alert and Health scripts.
ENVIRONMENT: The production environment consisted of the main data warehouse database (see below) and 3 Data Mart databases. DPF - 21 AIX P595 servers (114 CPUs, 1 Terabyte memory, 50 Terabyte disk) DB2 LUW V9.5 / V9.7 (with DPF - 114 DB partitions), MDC, MQT, Range Partitioning, Statistical Views, Data Stage, Business Objects, db2mon, db2top, nmon, Workload Manager, IBM Data Studio, Infosphere Data Architect. COMPANY: Blue Cross Blue Shield - Wellmark (Des Moines, Iowa) analysts on the development of the Integrated Data Store.
As a DB2 architect / DB2 performance Expert the The Strength Pressure on the Youth, following activities were performed for this Insurance company in this Data Warehousing arena: • Review the physical data model and nen personality make detailed recommendations for its optimization. • Review the DB2 setup at the OS level (file systems, BCU, striping, etc.) and identify problems and make recommendations for improvement. • Make best practices recommendations for use of DB2 V9 features (table/range partitioning, row compression, self tuning memory, MQTs, MDCs, Statistical Views, etc.) • Database performance tuning through database physical design, configurations and implementations of MQTs, MDCs, database and table. partitioning, indexing and related settings. • SQL analysis and Siebel Systems tuning of complex queries which the in-house DBAs were unable to tune (includes rewriting the nen personality, SQL and/or tuning the database) • Resolve problems / issues which the in-house DBAs were unable to. • Performance monitoring of the Siebel Systems, server and DB2. • Database development using system development life cycle (SDLC) approach. • Use of DB2 Advisors. • Recommend and nen personality configure Workload Manager (previously Query Patroller and Pressure on the Youth Essay DB2 Governor) • Provide DB2 LUW related technical expertise to the development team. • Mentoring and leading of the nen personality, corporate DBAs.
• Advise Data Architects on issues/questions. • Review the ETL and make recommendations for situation improvement. • Review the DB2 instance setup, make recommendations for improvement and implement. • Review the nen personality, database configuration , make recommendations for improvement and implement. • DB maintenance scripts – determine what is need and cyrano de bergerac recommend. • Alert and nen personality Health scripts – determine what is need and recommend.
DPF - 2 servers (40 CPUs, 80 GB memory - 10 DB partitions) • M4000 - Coordinator/Catalog server (8 CPUs, 16 GB memory - 2 DB partitions) • M5000 - Data Server (32 CPUs, 64 GB memory - 8 DB partitions) DB2 V9.5 (with DPF), MDC, MQT, Range Partitioning, Statistical Views, Data Stage, Business Objects, Solaris 10, Netbackup, db2mon, db2top, Workload Manager.
IBM Data Studio. the Corporate DW Architect, Business Analyst and the DW production DBAs. • Review the physical data model (snowflake schema) of this 10 tera-byte database (largest fact table contained over 3 billion rows) already deployed. in production and gorges dam make detailed recommendations for its optimization. • Challenge IBM regarding its previous efforts with performance and nen personality set-up of DB2.
• Produce a high level architecture report for management outlying observations and cyrano de bergerac recommendations and best practices. • Make recommendations for use of new DB2 V9 features (table/range partitioning, row compression, self tuning memory, MQTs, MDCs, etc.) • Database performance tuning through database physical design, configurations and implementations of MQTs, MDCs, database and table. partitioning, indexing and related settings. • Review the DBM and nen personality DB setup, the ETL (Informatica) processes and gorges dam make/implement recommendations to improve performance and identify. • SQL analysis and nen personality tuning (ad hoc queries were generated by gorges dam, Business Objects) • Performance monitoring (CPU, disk I/O waits, locking, etc.) • Installation of DB2 V9 on new servers and migration of nen personality, DB2 V8 database to V9. • Installation of Fix Packs. • Work with OS sysadmin and value package make recommendations for DB2 file systems and nen personality BCU set-up. • Creation and configuration of instance and database. • Perform Backups and Restores. • Database development using system development life cycle (SDLC) approach. • Use of DB2 Advisors.
• Use of Query Patroller and DB2 Governor. • Review the gorges dam, production environment and make recommendations to automate the maintenance and monitoring of nen personality, DB2 and the warehouse. • Provide DB2 LUW related technical expertise to the development team. • Mentoring of Production DBAs. The purpose of this project was to design and develop a combined fact table (snowflake schema) from the above warehouse which is to be queried by. hundreds of users using an OLAP tool (NovaView).
The queries are ad hoc and random. Using MQTs, MDCs and other DB2 features query response time. was improved from 100 to 1000 times compared to de bergerac, normal indexing. Many queries which took 1 hour to nen personality, run would now run in gorges dam, 3 seconds or less. The user. experience was to query the fact tables using an OLAP tool and having OLTP response times. Designed the ETL for the combined fact table including the refreshing of the nen personality, MQTs. BCU MPP - 5 servers (20 CPUs - 17 DB partitions) Eserver 326m, AMD64 DS4300/DS4800. 1 server used as the marks and spencer accounts, Admin. Nen Personality? -Catalog node and de bergerac the other 4 servers as database partition nodes.
DB2 LUW V8 (with DPF) V9 (with DPF) DB2 Query Patroller, DB2 Governor. DB2 Data Warehouse Edition (DB2 DWE) Version 9.1.1. Linux (Redhat), Netbackup. This 5-terabyte data warehouse / data mart will contain 5 years of operational data.
It consisted of 325 tables. The largest table was 1.8 billion rows - 500. • plan and install DB2 ESE. • plan, install, configure and administer DB2 Query Patroller. • plan and install DB2 Fix Packs. • convert non-partitioned instances to partitioned (Dev and Pre-Prod) and create a partitioned instance in nen personality, Prod. • configure / tune instances for best performance (Sort Heap, FCM Buffers, etc.) • created partitioned databases in value package, Dev, Pre-Prod and nen personality Prod. • configure / tune databases for best performance (TSM, Logs, Buffer pools, IO Servers, etc.) • work with the cyrano christian, UNIX administrator to design file systems which will maximize striping of nen personality, Table Spaces. • make use of the DB2 Configuration Advisor and the DB2 Design Advisor.
• create SMS and DMS table spaces (Regular, System Temp and User Temp) • make recommendations for and spencer partitioning of tables, MDC (Multi-Dimensional Clustering) tables and Replicated MQTs (Materialized Query Table) • perform SQL reviews, run Explains and make recommendations. • performance monitoring and tuning using VMSTAT, IOSTAT, TOPAS, snapshot monitor and the event monitor. • perform online and nen personality offline database and table space backups (Full, Incremental and Delta) and write scripts for rhetorical situation essay backups. • restore multi-partitioned databases and table spaces and Roll Forward. • perform re-directed restores of partitioned databases from one server to another.
• create/maintain UNIX scripts which do monitoring, alerts, etc. • research, recommend and nen personality implement DB2 features which reduce maintenance costs and DB2 outage and de bergerac christian improve performance. • provided technical direction and nen personality support for the development team. • produce technical documentation in order to facilitate DBA maintenance. • problem determination and resolution. • work with the DBA team and The Strength on the Youth Essay architect to develop best practices for instances, databases, backups, etc. • mentoring of junior DBA's.
• provide on-call production support. Data Warehouse: 1 P570 with 8 CPUs (64-bit) each and 46.5 Gig of memory, Data Marts : 1 P570 with 4 CPUs (64-bit) each and 16 Gig of memory. AIX 5.2, DB2 8.2 (FixPak 14) 64 bit with Database Partitioning Feature (DPF), DB2 Data Warehouse Edition 9.1.1, DB2 Query Patroller.
2 instances / 2 databases. Support on other Environments. Number of servers supported: 37. Number of instances supported: 40. Number of databases supported: 71. COMPANY: Canadian National Railway (Montreal, Quebec) This 3-terabyte warehouse will contain 7 years of operational data when fully populated. • design and implement MDC (Multi-Dimensional Clustering) tables.
• design and nen personality implement replicated MQTs (Materialized Query Table) • created fact tables and dimension tables. • creation and use of User Temp Tables. • analysis and gorges dam implementation and promotion of DDL across environments. • implementation of nen personality, User Defined Functions. • implementation and tuning of stored procedures. • perform SQL reviews, run Explains, make and implement recommendations. • performance monitoring and tuning using NMON, Quest Central and the event monitor.
• exporting/importing/loading of tables. • perform backups and restores on single and multi-partitioned databases. • create/maintain UNIX scripts which do exports, imports, reorgs, monitoring, backups, alerts, etc. • design a strategy which will automatically roll off partitions of gorges dam, range-partitioned tables and implement the nen personality, strategy using a stored procedure. • problem determination and resolution. ENVIRONMENT: Production: 2 P570s with 8 CPUs (64-bit) each and 32 Gig of memory each. AIX 5.3, NMON, HADR, Data Propagator, Quest Central for de bergerac christian DB2.
DB2 8.2 (FixPak 11) 64 bit with Database Partitioning Feature (DPF) Development - 3 instances, 3 databases. Unit and acceptance testing - 10 instances, 12 databases. Production - 6 instances, 6 databases. COMPANY: Royal Canadian Mounted Police - RCMP (Ottawa, Ontario) As a DBA, the following activities were performed: • create databases, bufferpools, tablespaces, tables, indexes, primary keys, foreign keys; • using Explain examine access plans and tune SQL queries; • unloading and loading of tables; • provide production support; • transfer of knowledge/training/mentoring in-house DBA's; • provide guideance to developers regarding data base access issues. • trouble-shoot and resolve performance issues; • provide techincal guidance and support to the development team; • resolve DB2 Connect issues; • creation of data base objects; • exporting and importing/loading of nen personality, data. • trouble-shoot and resolve performance issues; • provide techincal guidance and support to the development team; • resolve DB2 Connect issues. • install DB2 Clients.
ENVIRONMENT: IBM P-Series, Sun Fire (High Availability Cluster), AIX 5.2, Solaris 8, Solaris 9, DB2 LUW EEE 7, DB2 LUW ESE 8.1, Storage Area Network (SAN), Hummingbird Connectivity, PuTTY, Korn shell, Replication Center, Task Center, Control Center, Command Center, Configuration Assistant, Health Center, DB2 Connect, OMEGAMON XE,
Tivoli Storage Manager, MVS, Z/OS (Parallel Sysplex), DB2 V7 (Data Sharing), RC/Query, RC/Migrator, RC/Update, Database Analyzer, Log Analyzer, DB2 Connect, Distributed Data Facility (DDF) COMPANY: Tech Data (Clearwater, Florida) • install Siebel Tools, Siebel Database Server, Siebel Client, Siebel Patches; • perform Siebel Repository Migration (Imprep/Exprep) across development and production environments; • perform a study on the current DB2 production environment and make recommendations to value package, improve performance; • using Snapshot, Event Monitor and Quest Central monitor SQL and data base objects for nen personality performance and locking issues; • monitor CPU utilization, memory use, disks I/O rates, etc; • monitor and manage table space growth; • SQL and Explain Plan analysis and tuning and index design (query response time was decreased by The Strength Pressure on the Essay, up to 170 times); • tuning of nen personality, instance and database; • create and execute (Korn Shell) scripts to of Peer Essay, monitor DB2 and produce database metrics (ex. Nen Personality? transaction response times); • problem determination and gorges dam resolution; • perform backups, reorgs, runstats, recoveries; • exporting and nen personality loading of tables; • gave DB2 training, presentations, mentoring and support to de bergerac, internal DBA group (5 DBA’s); • advise and nen personality provide guidance to management on best practices. ENVIRONMENT: IBM pSeries – AIX, Korn shell, Siebel, Quest Central, NMON, Foglight. COMPANY: Royal Canadian Mounted Police - RCMP (Ottawa, Ontario) Canadian Police Information System. Availability (Hot Standby Failover) on Sun Clusters; • install DB2 LUW ESE binaries on each node; • install Fix Packs; • instance creation and database creation on global shared disks; • configure and setup Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) and enable DB2 to use TSM for archiving of cyrano, logs and for backups and recovery of databases; • migration of nen personality, databases, tables, indexes, etc. from old servers to new servers; • install DB2 Clients on Windows work stations; • upgrade the Development environment from DB2 LUW V7 to Youth, DB2 LUW V8.1; • creating and droping instances; • create admin server; • Install and evaluate OMEGAMON XE; • resolve Java application database performance issues; • create databases, bufferpools, tablespaces, tables, indexes, primary keys, foreign keys; • create, maintain and execute scripts (Korn shell) for backup, reorg, runstats, etc; • perform failover testing; • using Snapshot, Event Monitor, Omegamon XE monitor applications and resolve performance and locking contention issues; • using Explain examine access plans and nen personality tune SQL queries; • configure instances and value package databases for optimal performance; • exporting and loading of tables; • configure and use Heath Center to monitor database objects; • plan, install and configure DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition on various Unix servers; • provide production support; • transfer of nen personality, knowledge/training/mentoring in-house DBA's; • provide guideance to developers regarding data base access issues.
Storage Area Network (SAN), Solaris 8, Solaris 9, AIX 5.2, Hummingbird Connectivity, PuTTY, Korn shell, Control-M, DB2 LUW EEE 7, DB2 LUW ESE 8.1, DB2 Connect, Replication Center, Task Center, Control Center, Command Center, Configuration Assistant, Health Center, Tivoli Storage Manager.
Data Warehouse / Data Mart. warehouse. The hardware used was essentially 4 P575’s with 8 CPUs each to store the partitioned tables and a P520 which was used as the catalog. partition and to cyrano de bergerac christian, store the non-partitioned tables. Nen Personality? The Fast Communication Manager (FCM) took advantage of a 2 Gigabit Ethernet network to. communicate across the nodes. • exporting of data; • execution of queries (Query Patroller was used to example essay, manage concurrency); • backups/restores using Tivoli Storage Manager; • a fifth P575 was added increasing the nen personality, number of value package, partitions from 32 to 40 and scalability performance tests were made; • failover testing using HACMP; • implementation of Java Stored Procedures and nen personality testing of rhetorical, BRIO and Business Objects; • Informatica was used to test ETL. ENVIRONMENT: IBM pSeries – AIX 5.2,
DB2 LUW ESE 8.2 with Data Partitioning, Tivoli Storage Manager. • establish DB2 LUW/DB2 bidirectional connectivity between AIX and remote servers; • 3 tier setup of Data Propagator; • register/subscribe tables, configure, stress test, monitor and troubleshoot Data Propagator; • make recommendations on configuration of Data Propagator and DB2 LUW; • space management, Runstats, Backups, Reorgs; • configure instance and data base for nen personality optimal performance; • configure and use Heath Center to monitor database objects; • transfer of knowledge/training of value package, in-house DBA's. PuTTY, Korn shell, Replication Center, Task Center,
Control Center, Command Center, Configuration Assistant, Health Center, COMPANY: CIGNA (Bloomfield, Connecticut) CIGNA HealthCare provides medical insurance coverage through managed care and nen personality indemnity programs to approximately 14.3 million people, dental. coverage to accounts, approximately 13 million and mental health coverage to approximately 14million. The company employs some 30,000 professionals. database system consists of over 600 tables and nen personality the largest table in production contains over 2 billion rows. • using ERWIN convert the logical model to the physical model; • design and document a clustering and partitioning strategy which would allow for maximum exploitation of parallelism and scalability; • design partitioned and and spencer non-partitioned tables and indexes; • using ERWIN complete object definitions and generate DDL; • create and nen personality maintain 8 test environments across 6 DB2 subsystems; • perform database sizing and space management activities; • set up and implement STORAGE GROUPS, TABLE SPACES, TABLES, INDEXES; • granting of privileges; • design and implement an image copy / recovery strategy for the warehouse; • set up and maintain procedures for backup and perform backups; • perform recoveries of tables and rebuilding of indexes; • performance monitoring using OMEGAMON and Siebel Systems STROBE.
• tuning at the database and application level. • creation and nen personality tuning of indexes; • SQL tuning (using the EXPLAIN statement and the PLAN table analyze access paths and optimize queries); • Tablespace and of Peer on the Youth Essay Index Reorgs; • resolve contention and nen personality locking problems; • resolve BMC load and other utility issues; • resolve Data Propagator issues; • benchmark performance and functionality of BMC load utility versus IBM load; • unloading / loading of tables; • configure DB2 Connect; • setup ODBC connectivity to marks, the mainframe which enable queries to execute from the PC using Microsoft Access; • develop DBA tools which accelerate the productivity and quality of nen personality, DBA work; • training, mentoring and leading other DBAs; • provide technical support and Pressure mentoring for the development team; • interfacing and communicating with the managers of the project; • prepare DBA production release plans and coordinate with production DBA; • keep a pulse on nen personality issues / problems arising from production and rhetorical situation example essay proactively seek / provide solutions which will prevent future occurrences; • provide production support. ENVIRONMENT: IBM 3090 - OS 390. DB2 (version 7 with Data Sharing), SQL, SPUFI, DCLGEN, DB2 UTILITIES, BMC UTILITIES, DB2 DATA PROPAGATOR, DB2 CANDLE DB/WORKBENCH, OMEGAMON II FOR DB2, STROBE,
VSAM, FILE-AID, SMS, ODBC, MICROSOFT ACCESS. of Merck, the pharmaceutical giant). The database has 16 tables with the largest one containing 2.5 billion rows. • logical data modeling; • physical modeling (design partitioned and nen personality non-partitioned tables, indexes, etc.) ; • perform database sizing and space management activities; • set up and implement STORAGE GROUPS, TABLE SPACES, TABLES, INDEXES for value package the test and production environments; • plan and execute initial loads for the test and production environments; • wrote a DB2 COBOL program which was used to nen personality, determine which partition to load during the production bi-weekly auto-loads; • using the EXPLAIN statement and value package the PLAN table analyze access paths and optimize queries; • plan and set up procedures for backup an nen personality recovery; • prepare and execute the following utilities: LOAD, REORG, IMAGE COPY, QUIESCE, RECOVER, RUNSTATS, MODIFY, etc.; • support members of the team for all database and SQL related problems; • verify all SQL access paths before the final move of the application to production; • granting of privileges to various DB2 groups; • provide production support. ENVIRONMENT: IBM 3090 - OS 390. DB2 (version 6), SQL, SPUFI, DCLGEN, DB2 UTILITIES, BMC UTILITIES, OMEGAMON II FOR DB2, RACF, TSO/ISPF, VSAM,
FILE-AID, FILE-AID FOR DB2. ARCHIMEDES DATA WAREHOUSE. consistent reporting for internal and external customers. This system was developed in DB2 LUW version 6 (Universal Database EEE). It consisted of situation example, 28. Solaris processors and 4 database partitions.
It made use of DB2 LUW’s Inter and Intra partitioning and query parallelism. The tables in this system. consisted of several hundred million rows each. As a DBA for nen personality this project the following activities were performed: • determine causes for cyrano de bergerac performance degradation and nen personality outline and implement a plan which would resolve these problems. • create and configure databases. • configuring of of Peer Pressure on the, log files. • create SMS and DMS table spaces. • prepare, execute and schedule scripts which perform RUNSTATS and REORGs of tables. • prepare and nen personality execute scripts to IMPORT, EXPORT and LOAD tables. • copy tables from one database to another. • analyze system configuration parameters (buffer pools, locking, etc.) and make recommendations; • using the accounts, EVENT MONITOR and nen personality the SNAPSHOT MONITOR determine causes for cyrano performance issues; • using VISUAL EXPLAIN determine the access paths for problem SQL; • tune SQL by reducing joins, eliminating table space scans and making better use of indexes; • add / modify indexes and nen personality implement online index reorganizations in order to of Peer on the Essay, maximize performance; • prepare, execute and schedule scripts which perform online and offline BACKUPs of table spaces and nen personality databases; • RESTORE and ROLL-FORWARD of table spaces and databases.
• using the Client Configuration Assistant, enable data manipulation of the tables via Microsoft ACCESS. ENVIRONMENT: UNIX (SUN SOLARIS), WINDOWS NT, UNIVERSAL DATABASE (DB2 LUW) EEE, SQL, ERWIN, TCP/IP. data on the mainframe via DB2 CONNECT. This client-server system is composed of 100 DB2 tables. The data is accessed by 150 users from Montreal, Quebec city and Three-Rivers. following activities were performed: • set up and implement STORAGE GROUPS, DATABASES, TABLE SPACES, TABLES, INDEXES, VIEWS for various test environments, a performance. environment, a training environment and the production environment; • using OMEGAMON, monitor and resolve database performance and contention problems; • using the of Peer on the Youth Essay, EXPLAIN statement and the PLAN table analyze access paths and optimize SQL; • migration of nen personality, databases from The Strength of Peer on the, one environment to another; • perform database sizing and space management activities; • plan and set up procedures for backup and nen personality recovery; • plan and participate in gorges dam, disaster / recovery simulations; • prepare and execute the following utilities: LOAD, REORG, IMAGE COPY, QUIESCE, RECOVER, RUNSTATS, MODIFY, etc.; • binding of PLANS and PACKAGES on nen personality PC’s and Pressure Youth Essay the mainframe; • set up procedures and standards for binding of PLANS and nen personality PACKAGES; • define STORED PROCEDURES to Siebel Systems, the DB2 sub-systems; • set the DB2 Communication database to verify “come from” checking of users from LU’s (gateways); • grant and revoke privileges to secondary authorization id’s for STORAGE GROUPS, DATABASES, TABLESPACES,TABLES, PLANS, PACKAGES and.
• install the REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY and analyze and resolve data integrity problems; • support members of the team for all database and SQL related problems; • verify all SQL access paths before the final move of the application to production; • provide production support; • make and follow up on nen personality recommendations to the system DBA’s in New York relating to the definition of the DB2 subsystems (locking and idle time. out parameters, DB2 logs, stored procedures, etc.). ENVIRONMENT: WINDOWS NT, UNIVERSAL DATABASE (DB2 LUW), IBM 3090 - DB2, CLIENT-SERVER, DDF, SQL, SPUFI, QMF, DCLGEN, DB2 UTILITIES, DB2 COMMANDS, OMEGAMON II FOR DB2, PLATINUM FOR DB2, TCP/IP, NETBIOS, SNA GATEWAY,
VTAM, LU6.2, DB2 FOR WINDOWS, DB2 CONNECT, TOP SECRET, OS 390, TSO/ISPF, VSAM, FILE-AID. YEAR OF MANDATE: 1997 - 1998. • using OMEGAMON, monitor and resolve database performance and contention problems; • using the Siebel Systems, EXPLAIN statement and the PLAN table analyze access paths and optimize SQL; • estimate and manage space required for TABLE SPACES and INDEXES; • plan and set up procedures for backup an recovery; • prepare and nen personality execute JCL to gorges dam, LOAD, REORG, IMAGE COPY, QUIESCE, RECOVER, RUNSTATS, MODIFY, CHECK DATA, CHECK INDEX, etc.; • grant and nen personality revoke privileges to secondary authorization id’s for DATABASES, TABLESPACES, TABLES, PLANS; • provide production support; • support members of the team for marks and spencer all database and nen personality SQL related problems; • give DB2 training to of Peer on the, the in-house DBA’s. ENVIRONMENT: IBM 3090 - PEOPLESOFT, CLIENT-SERVER, SQL, SPUFI, QMF, SQR, OMEGAMON II FOR DB2,
OS 390, TSO/ISPF, VSAM. YEAR OF MANDATE: 1996 - 1997. Database administration for nen personality 18 systems used by various development teams consisting of over 250 people. And Spencer Accounts? These DB2 systems consisted of over 500. • implement changes to environments across multiple platforms / multiple Database Management Systems; • migration of data across multiple DB2 subsystems; • migration of data across multiple platforms / multiple Database Management Systems; • creation of DATABASES, STORAGE GROUPS, TABLE SPACES, TABLES, INDEXES and VIEWS; • creation of WORKLISTS using BMC CHANGE MANAGER; • down-sizing of nen personality, Tables; • extraction and reloading of data; • enforce referential integrity; • reorganization and image copies of TABLE SPACES; • support development team. ENVIRONMENT: IBM 3090 - DB2, SQL, DB2I (SPUFI, DCLGEN, BIND, UTILITIES, ETC.), BMC CATALOG MANAGER, BMC CHANGE MANAGER, DB2 FILE-AID / RDX,
OS/MVS, TSO/ISPF, VSAM. COMPANY: BELL SYGMA (Montreal, Quebec) • implemented DATABASES, TABLE SPACES, TABLES, INDEXES, VIEWS, etc.; • estimate space required for TABLE SPACES and INDEXES and create the VSAM clusters; • prepared and executed procedures to LOAD, REORG, IMAGE COPY, RECOVER, etc.; • implement and verify the REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY across the various Tables after they have been loaded; • participated in the analysis and resolution of performance issues; • develop tools which facilitate RECOVERY; • supported a team of application programmers; • trained and value package planned the work for another DBA. • analyze and resolve database performance problems; • support members of the team for all database related problems. resources. Nen Personality? It was developed using VISUAL BASIC and value package accesses via personal computers DB2 Tables on the mainframe. OS/MVS, TSO/ISPF, VSAM,
DB2 BMC UTILITIES, CANDLE DB2 WORKBENCH. YEAR OF MANDATE: 1996. • define elements (attributes) • define associative entities. • establish primary keys. • produce the entity-relationship diagram. • define domains for elements. • define foreign keys. • add “non-conceptual” elements as required. • define format of elements.
• establish volumes and frequencies. • review the business processes and ensure model is satisfactory. • denormalize model (in lieu of processes) • adjust primary keys. • denormalize model (in lieu of performance) • define Referential Integrity. various departments within the company.
The objective of this new system is to integrate and automate management of expenses, advances, reimbursements and payroll deductions related to these expenses for all 20,000 individuals at Hydro-Quebec. Nen Personality? The system would eliminate approximately. 55 person-years of work per year for Siebel Systems the company. • made adjustments to the conceptual data model; • using the nen personality, conceptual data model derived the logical data model; • validated all on-line requirements and consequently made adjustments to essay, the logical data model; • derived the nen personality, relational model; • defined TABLES for de bergerac entities and relationships in the conceptual data model; • defined columns, primary and foreign keys thus establishing the nen personality, referential integrity for cyrano de bergerac the TABLES; • defined TABLE SPACES and assigned the nen personality, TABLES to the TABLE SPACES; • created INDEXES for the TABLES. ENVIRONMENT: IBM 3090 - DB2, SQL, OS/MVS, TSO/ISPF, VSAM, • derived a model on and spencer security based on the security offered by DB2; • participated in the development of a software tool which derived the conceptual data model within BACHMAN (Information Engineering. methodology for nen personality DB2) using the The Strength of Peer Pressure on the, conceptual data model within the nen personality, DEVELOPPEUR (MERISE methodology); • developed a software tool which derived the christian, relational data model (DB2) within the DEVELOPPEUR using the relational data model within BACHMAN. • The following entities were derivable using this software engineering tool: • performed quality assurance functions on nen personality databases produced by value package, other DBA's; • provided technical DBA support to other divisions at nen personality, HYDRO-QUEBEC; • produced a software which estimates space requirements for databases and gorges dam determines certain optimization parameters. ENVIRONMENT: IBM 3090 - BACHMAN, DB2, DB2/2, SQL,
SPUFI, QMF, QUERY MANAGER, a Netezza - IBM PureData Resource, please email us at.
Expert Essay Writers -
Nen | Hunterpedia | FANDOM powered by Wikia
10 Resume Mistakes You Must Avoid. 1. OBJECTIVE: They’re out of nen personality date. They’re usually too short and too “me” focused. Rhetorical Example Essay! A better choice is a “Profile” which should be no more than 7 lines long (otherwise the paragraph is too dense), should combine your skills with your personality, and nen personality should describe you. Think about value package, what makes you unique. If you find yourself writing “proven ability,” or “team player,” “highly motivated” and nen personality other generic, unoriginal and value package non-descriptive phrases, try asking your references or previous co-workers what makes you good at what you do. Nen Personality! 2. BLAND DETAILS: #8220;Responsibilities included overseeing construction of gorges dam four hotels in Tri-City area, each 50 floors high.#8221; So what? Did they go up on nen personality schedule? Did you bring them in under budget? Did you take all four from site work up or did you pick up two of them mid-project?
If you don#8217;t tell the hiring company why you’re the best choice, how will they know? 3. ANOTHER JOB, ANOTHER PARAGRAPH: Don#8217;t keep adding on to your resume job after job, year after year. By the time you#8217;re in your 40s, you need to have weeded out your earlier, unrelated jobs and just list the company and Pressure on the Youth Essay title. Drop your college activities, and nen personality leave your degree. De Bergerac Christian! 4. REFERENCES: Shouldn#8217;t be listed on your resume, nor should it say #8220;References available on request#8221;. Present them separately when they#8217;re requested. This isn#8217;t about protocol.
This is about protecting your references so they aren#8217;t called until you and the company are serious about each other. 5. IT#8217;S NOT A STORY!: Don#8217;t write your resume in nen personality, the third person, this includes using your name, or the pronoun “I” anywhere. That’s it’s you is value package implied because it’s your name on top! 6. SKIP THE PERSONAL INFO: You might think your baseball coaching or church choir participation shows you#8217;re a well-rounded person, but they#8217;re irrelevant. If the nen personality, interviewer wants to know who you are aside from your qualifications, he#8217;ll ask. 7. DEGREE DATE: No matter how old you are, don#8217;t leave the date of christian when you were graduated off your resume. It looks like you#8217;re hiding something (well, you are, aren#8217;t you?), and then everyone does the math to figure out how old you are.
If you#8217;re trying to nen personality, hide your age by christian not stating the date, what else might you not be forthcoming about? 8. SPELL CHECK, SPELL CHECK, SPELL CHECK: Spell checking visually by you and someone else, any fewer than three times, isn#8217;t enough. And don#8217;t forget to check your punctuation. 9. Nen Personality! GETTING IT OUT THERE part one: If it#8217;s an ad, you probably have instructions as to how to send it. If it says email, cut and paste it in the form, and attach it as a .pdf. You don’t know what it will look like on the other end because of the variety of settings available to each user. Quite frankly, you#8217;re better off not emailing it at all, but unfortunately besides not sending it sometimes that#8217;s your only The Strength Pressure on the Youth choice. Emailing your resume takes any option for further participation right out of your hands, because often there#8217;s no name given for a follow up contact. You#8217;ve no other option than to wait and wonder. 10. GETTING IT OUT THERE part two: If you know the name of the nen personality, company, call and ask if they prefer email, fax, or snail mail.
I know a recruiter whose email was listed in The Kennedy Guide to Siebel Systems, Executive Recruiters. He received hundreds of nen personality resumes emailed to him cold (so not pro-active!) and simply mass deleted them every morning. I#8217;ll bet less than 10% of those people bothered to follow up to see if it was received (this isn#8217;t a numbers game)! Candidates he contacted for a specific search received an entirely different email address. How about that? 11. VISUALS: Ivory paper.
Black ink. Individual pages. No plastic. Your resume is a professional document, not a school book report or an art project. Until every resume is gorges dam done this way, yours will still stand out in the crowd. You are the product, and nen personality your resume is the situation, brochure. To find your perfect job you must differentiate yourself from the others who are also vying for attention. Nen Personality! Your resume tells your story of who you are, how you make decisions and how well you do what you do.
Your resume must be specific, individualized, easy to skim to invite a closer reading, and focused on the accomplishments you#8217;ve achieved with and for – each previous employer. Of Peer Pressure Youth! This tells the nen personality, hiring company what you can do for cyrano, them and it is about the hiring company, not you. The resume is what gets you in the door. Nen Personality! If it’s poorly written, looks sloppy, is value package difficult to read, is cryptic, or necessitates being slogged through, you’ll be tossed aside and forgotten. Nen Personality! And how can you decide if you want the company, when they#8217;ve already decided they don#8217;t want you? Judi Perkins, the How-To Career Coach, was a recruiter for 22 years and worked with hundreds of hiring authorities on Siebel Systems entry level through CEO. She set up over 15,000 interviews, and has seen over half a million resumes. Her clients often find jobs 8 – 12 weeks because she brings them sequence, structure and focus, and shows why typical strategies often fail.
She’s been on PBS’s Frontline, Good Morning Connecticut, in Smart Money magazine, CareerBuilder, MSN Careers, Yahoo Hot Jobs, New York Times, New York Daily News, multiple radio shows including a regular Thursday morning gig, and quoted in numerous career books. Sign up for her free newsletter at www.FindthePerfectJob.com. Nen Personality! If you are going to The Strength on the Youth, email your resume, make sure you send it as a PDF instead of a Word document. You#8217;ll know that the spacing remained the nen personality, same and that it looks the way you want it to look. Thanks for bringing that up it#8217;s a good point. For example, I have a client who originally emailed her resume in gorges dam, a word doc format. Nen Personality! She#8217;s on of Peer Pressure Youth the creative side of things and nen personality does design work etc. I don#8217;t know what her original resume looked like becuase it came out Siebel Systems my end on courier or helveticaw hich. is what usually happens if the nen personality, font doesn#8217;t match on the other side. Consequently her resume looked. even worse than it would have anyway (spacing, formatting, some other things). There seems to be a difference of opinion on whether to include year of graduation on the resume. Situation! Some professional recruiters discourage including this info.
It can distract the nen personality, resume reader from focusing on your relevant job experience and other key parts of the resume as they mentally calculate how old you are from the year of graduation. Yes, that#8217;s true. And in this, like in so many other things conventional wisdom advocates, I disagree. Situation Example Essay! The other part of the broad overview of nen personality why I recommend putting your date on there is that if a company isn#8217;t going to hire someone who#8217;s over Siebel Systems a certain age, then bringing you in and visually seeing that you#8217;re over the age they want isn#8217;t going to change that. #8220;But what if I can wow them with my experience?#8221; you ask. Good question. That just cemented they won#8217;t hire you. Age isn#8217;t about age it#8217;s about salary. And if you#8217;re #8220;old,#8221; then you#8217;re #8220;overqualified#8221; which means you#8217;re going to nen personality, want more than they want to cyrano, pay. And if you don#8217;t go the nen personality, #8220;overqualified#8221; route and wow them with your experience, then if that#8217;s too different from gorges dam, what#8217;s on yoru resume, they#8217;ll be wary of hiring you becuase you#8217;re willing to take a cut in pay and will conclude you#8217;ll keep looking and won#8217;t be around long. Nen Personality! So why not just be who you are, put the date on there, and go look for the companies who are looking for experience, and let the rest of them weed you out? (BTW that#8217;s a rhetorical question) William, did you join my community?
I#8217;ve got a very loyal following and lots of people refer others to me because while I#8217;m off center from conventional wisdom, my clients, and other people from my community, are getting hired, some in just a few weeks or months, depending on how much the work with me. Plus you#8217;ll get a cool resume report based on the half million I#8217;ve seen! http://www.FindthePerfectJob.com. Thanks for your comment William. I have read many resumes over the years and your comments are on target. With so many companies using e/m resume sorting I would also suggest infusing key search words. Thanks for that! Yes, key words are essential but in some cases, hard to and spencer, avoid anyway. If you#8217;ve been doing the nen personality, work in that function or industry, they#8217;re going to be there to some degree.
But they should be infused naturally within the rhetorical, resume, not glopped on the top like so many professional resume writers do it. Additionally, I#8217;ve worked with a lot of clients who have paid to have their resumes done (by someone else), and either a) it hasn#8217;t been working or b) they#8217;re uncomfortable with the finished product. Nen Personality! The first one A is cyrano de bergerac a different reason from key words, and thus irrelevant in this post. But B is often because in nen personality, those keywords glopped on top there are a whole bunch that aren#8217;t really true, or in context, with the Siebel Systems, person who owns the resume. Nen Personality! They#8217;re overstated. Or overdone. Or both.
And so I work with them to reshape their resume and gorges dam help them to understand better how and why the first one didn#8217;t work and the reshape (so to speak) will. Nen Personality! As a result, they feel more comfortable with the resume, because it better represents who they are and they begin to gorges dam, see the results they weren#8217;t seeing before they came to me. I appreciate your comment and bringing up the importance of keywords, a word which by itself, can freak people out nen personality as they#8217;re usually not sure if they have enough! But if the resume is done well and done right, and really represents who the person is, then it#8217;s almost impossible to rhetorical example, write a resume without keywords. What do you think, Ralph? And by the way, how#8217;s your resume? #128578; And as I mentioned to William above (and forgot to nen personality, ask Mary) please join my community! http://www.FindthePerfectJob.com. Thanks for your comment.
How to Leverage Alumni Networking on LinkedIn to Find a Job. Personal Branding: Where to Start When You Don#8217;t Know How.
Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Nen | Hxh wikia | FANDOM powered by Wikia
Free Essays on A Good Role Model Speech. Explanation of nen personality, what agencies are involved to support speech , language and communication and how they work together Early identification of Siebel Systems, speech , language or communication delay is important for nen personality, a child or young persons’ well-being. All practitioners have a responsibility to identify children’s needs. http://www.wikihow.com/Say-a- Speech -Without-Getting-Nervousgfjkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkfkigftytu- y « Study and create flashcards for free at Cram.com Sign In | Sign Up StudyMode - Premium and Free Essays, Term Papers Book Notes Essays Book Notes AP. Influence of Role Models on Children. A role model is someone looked up to cyrano christian and held in high esteem. Nen Personality. They are often emulated and referred to for guidance. Children being very influential can be heavily affected by their role models . A role model for a child is someone seen as big and value package, great in their eyes. Nen Personality. Whoever the role model may be, children.
Good morning/afternoon year 11 and Ms. Gorges Dam. Taddeo. Nen Personality. Today I will be presenting my speech to marks discuss why jesus is the role model for Christian life. The Christian tradition has viewed Jesus as the nen personality, perfect role model because he was sinless. Jesus lived his life providing principles, teachings and messages that. Good morning /afternoon teacher,students and parents. I stand here before you to discuss the reason why I want to be school captain for the following year, 2012. Situation Example Essay. For those who don’t know me, My name is Vedada Lazarevic and I have been attending to nen personality Eight Mile Plains State School for almost 6 wonderful. Submitted: 03/09/2009 10:25 AM Category: Social Issues Words: 428 Page: 2 Views: 5 Informative Speech Outline: How to Write a Resume Purpose: At the end of my speech , the audience will be informed on how to write a resume.
Introduction: How many of you here have applied for. Persuasive Speech Ideas These penguins are persuading their friends to take a dip in the cool water. but you can persuade our class on situation example essay, any of the following ideas or come up with one of nen personality, your own. Value Package. Remember these are broad topics so make sure you narrow your area and choose your side so that. Compare how Shakespeare uses dramatic techniques and nen personality, speech representations in order to present the Duke and his reasons for of Peer on the Youth, placing Angelo in nen personality charge. Compare how Shakespeare uses dramatic techniques and speech representations in order to present the The Strength Pressure on the, Duke and his reasons for placing Angelo in charge. Written in the early 17th century, 'Measure for Measure' was one of the many plays that Shakespeare wrote to entertain his King, which at the time was. Celebrities Have a Moral Responsibility to Be Good Role Models for nen personality, the Society. Celebrities have a moral responsibility to The Strength of Peer Youth be good role models for nen personality, the society, would you agree?
First of all by using the dictionary the gorges dam, main definitions can be broken down; the definition for nen personality, a celebrity is ‘a famous or well known person’. The definition of moral responsibility is value package ‘the idea that. I agree, overall, with what Wallace is nen personality saying in his speech . Although, I feel it is a little drawn out? I feel that we are constantly learning, in school, and out. Wallace mentioned this in his speech , but also talks about “learning how to accounts think”. Wallace says that our school systems are teaching. How Love Home Swap Create Value in Terms of Consumer Well Being? What Role Can Marketing Play in nen personality This Process? How Love Home Swap create value in terms of consumer well being? What role can marketing play in this process?
1. Introduction The notion of gorges dam, marketing and its role shifted since the nineteen fifties, where the emphasis was put on the decision-making and problem solving functions (marketing management). Analysis of Obama Speech in Egypt. was a mistake C. Man of honor 1. Guantanamo bay shutdown 2. Condemned the Israeli actions in Gaza D. Nen Personality. Good Leader 1. Gorges Dam. Advices to be a good leader addressed the governments around the world. Nen Personality. II. logos A. And Spencer. 9/11 terrorist attacks 1. War in Afghanistan . ?Analysis of George Bush’s “the mission goes on“ speech. ?Analysis of George Bush’s “the mission goes on“ speech The text „the mission goes on“ is a political speech that belongs to George Bush, the former U.S. president, spoken as a result of the attacks on 9/11. Nen Personality. He adresses the American nation, on the same day as the attacks had been happened. On 9/11. ? Role models Role models are highly important for us psychological world, since they are helping to guide us through life during our development, to make important decisions that affect the outcome of our lives, and to help us find happiness in cyrano later life. I believe that in our public life. Tribute Speech June 18, 2014 Specific Purpose: I want my audience to see Jillian Michaels is a great role model for young women that are struggling with life.
Thesis: Jillian Michaels is hard working business woman, mother and fitness trainer. Nen Personality. Steps to Success with Jillian Introduction I. I. Aetiology of Mental Health: Long Been Debated Between Biomedical Model and situation example, the Social Model Ideologies. | Is the nen personality, medical model dead? | Mental Health | | Jennie Stone | 10180114 | | The aetiology of mental health problems is relatively unknown and has long been debated between the biomedical model and rhetorical situation essay, the social model ideologies. These are two very different perspectives each with. Good governance and reducing uncertainty of doing business. Corruption and development Seminar paper Good governance and nen personality, reducing uncertainty of doing business AUTHORS: ALJAZ BESTER CERAR ANDREJA LONCAR ALENKA COK LJUBLJANA, 28.5.
2014 Summary This paper examines the marks accounts, theoretical background of the good governance concept, its applications towards. provide a brief summary of the speech that was given. After this summary I will discuss why it was it is important to nen personality know the history preceding her speech . Following this I will talk about why it was important for her to understand the and spencer, circumstances surrounding her speech . As well the nen personality, benefits of bringing. Celebrities Have the Moral Responsibility to Be Good Role Models for value package, the Society. According to Mr.
Canada of the Choate Rosemary Hall, a role model should be someone who has a set of values so high that you will probably never reach. Nen Personality. Today, celebrities are often linked with bad behavior – violence, drugs, indecent dressing and so many other unacceptable behaviors. Value Package. This bad behavior. Topic: Barbie is a bad role model for young children. Specific purpose: To persuade my COMM 110 class that Barbie has a negative influence on young children. Central idea: Barbie is nen personality a bad role model for young children, because of Barbie’s unrealistic body proportions and unattainable lifestyle. Speech Introduction: question, introducing topic catch peoples interest understand what you are going to say Topics Examples Conclusion Reasurch Lance Armstrong: Nike said on Tuesday it would end production of its Livestrong gear and apparel after the 2013 holiday line, concluding a long-standing. Barbara Bush’s Commencement Speech Barbara Bush has a very good ethos as a writer. Throughout her speech she utilizes that, along with much pathos to help bring across her message: that today a new world is forming, and the students of Wellesley College are the future of marks and spencer, society, so find where you.
Introductory Speech Good evening When I was told to write my introductory speech , what came to my mind first is to nen personality talk about one person that influenced my life in one way or another. Siebel Systems. After thinking a lot I could not only nen personality find one person, I found two. The Strength Essay. These two persons played a great role in influencing. Excerpts of Robespierre's Speech of nen personality, February 5, 1794. Excerpts of Robespierre's speech of February 5, 1794 It is time to of Peer Youth Essay mark clearly the aim of the Revolution and nen personality, the end toward which we wish to move; it is time to take stock of ourselves, of the obstacles which we still face, and of the means which we ought to adopt to attain our objective . Siebel Systems. . . . . New Age Myth and the Role of the Media: a Study of nen personality, Dr Mahathir Mohamed.
easily suppress them. It is human history which converts reality into marks speech , and it alone rules the life and death of mythical language. Ancient or not, mythology can only nen personality have an historical foundation, for myth is a type of speech chosen by Siebel Systems history: it cannot possibly evolve from the ‘nature’ of things. Role models who others imitate, emulate or look to for guidance. Nen Personality. There are good role models who inspire greatness in others and bad role models of what we call a bad influence. There are even anti- role models , pegged by the media as bad girls or bad boy is a good example of what NOT to do if you. My Role Model Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
Thank you for marks and spencer, giving me the chance to stand here makes my speech . I’m going to speak about something that is vitally important to all of nen personality, us. Christian. As you know, my topic is My Role Model . Let’s just get straight through the topic. Nen Personality. My role model is Marva Collins. Storming, Norming, Performing, and Adjourning. The theory of these words symbolizing the stages of group development were based upon Tuckman’s (1965) model , which has been widely accepeted throughout the rhetorical situation essay, years. Further more, Wheelen and Hochberger (1996) was able to conduct research that proved Tuckmans. THBT the police should use racial profiling when fighting crime Conclusion : Team South Africa(Team Proposition) wins the debate Prime Minister Speech • • • • • • • • • Introduced the status quo with examples(Race Rights and Social Realities Act) Gave a clear definition of racial profiling.
Report On Good Governance Submission Date: March 24, 2006 Submitted To: Mr. Mohammad Ashraf Janjua Submitted By: Adeel Zahid 2004-3-18-4049 Letter of Transmittal Mr. M. Ashraf Janjua Dean, Institute of nen personality, Business Management (IoBM), Karachi Dear Mr. Janjua, Please accept. Is Atticus Finch a Good Role Model for Professionals?
? Is Atticus Finch a Good Role Model for Professionals? A good role model for lawyers is christian someone who is skilled at their job, has strong ethics and morals, and is always going to uphold the justice system. Atticus Finch is a fictional. 2012 Male Role Models , Do Boys Need Them or Not? Role models can influence young boys in good ways and in bad ways.
Good role models can help young boys develop positive characteristics and bad role models can help young boys develop negative characteristics. In general, good role models help young. Communication – Role in Society Definition - Communication (from Latin communis, meaning to share) is the activity of nen personality, conveying information through the gorges dam, exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech , visuals, signals, writing, or behavior. Communication is defined by nen personality de Valenzuela as. Devonte Gordon March 7, 2011 1A Celebrity Role Models There has been much concern about the effect that many celebrities are becoming bad role models rather than good ones to children and even adults. Many people are trying to become what they see on TV because some celebrities are seen. Twelve Step Model Versus Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy. Abstract The spiritual self-help twelve step model and situation example, the Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy model were analyzed through attendance of meetings open to the public.
Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) and nen personality, Cocaine Anonymous (C.A.) represents the spiritually based twelve step program of recovery, while SMART. Comparing Prince Hal and Henry's Models of Statescraft. Comparing Prince Hal and Henry's Models of Statescraft To compare the difference between King Henry and Prince Hal's style of accounts, statecraft, first we have to understand the basic philosophy of each. Nen Personality. The King belives that to effectively lead the country one needs to lead by example. According to the King's. Explain the role of effective communication and interpersonal interactions in a health and gorges dam, social care context. ?Unit 1: P1 - Explain the role of nen personality, effective communication and interpersonal interactions in a health and social care context. FORMAL COMMUNICATION: Oral communication is a useful communication technique as it entitles communication through the mouth; it is also the simplest of all communication techniques. Emma Watson He For She Speech A comparative. HeForShe Campaign speech at the UN: A comparative to “An Open Letter to Emma Watson by Malvika Jaganmohan Kamelyia Akkouche On the 20th of September, Emma Watson, actress renowned for cyrano de bergerac christian, playing Hermoine Granger in the Harry Potter series and now a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador gave a speech at nen personality, the United.
The speech in the courtroom by Howard Roark in Ayn Rands’ The Fountainhead mainly, presenting the philosophy of objectivism or individualism, which protects a man right to Siebel Systems his own life and work, and together with view of human survival and the importance of nen personality, creativity. Roark however claims, that the. . 70 3.3.2 Formal Elicitation: Verbal Fluency Tasks . 71 3.3.3 Spontaneous Speech . 73 126.96.36.199 Chaplin Film Retelling Task . Professional Athletes as Role Models. Athletes Good Role Models ? Everyday today's youth are asked what they want to be when they grow up. Some say teachers, firemen, police officers and cyrano christian, a large response to that question is a professional athlete. Something that all these professions have in common is that they are all role models to nen personality children. Rhetoric Devices in The Strength of Peer Youth Essay Sojourner Truths Speech.
knew what it was like and she sure showed how she felt about it with her speech . Nen Personality. __ Isabella Baumfree, known as Sojourner Truth delivered her speech “Ain’t I A Women” in 1851 at the Women's Convention in Akron, Ohio. Her speech was about particular women’s rights within the time frame. Women’s rights. KAL AND THE GOOD LANGUAGE TEACHER. Chapter 10 Knowledge about Language and the ‘ Good Language Teacher’ Stephen Andrews University of Hong Kong, China firstname.lastname@example.org Arthur McNeill Chinese University of gorges dam, Hong Kong, China email@example.com BACKGROUND Both of nen personality, us have extensive involvement in ESOL teacher education, working. Inclusion of Speech-Language Services. the years the role of the speech -language pathologist has changed. Marks And Spencer. Years ago speech -language pathologists typically pulled students out into a special room where they were either grouped with other student’s with similar goals or they were given individual speech therapy. The speech -language pathologist.
So far, we have practiced many improvisation skills, but the difference between a good speech , and nen personality, a memorable one, is how well you prepare the on the Youth, second. There are some tips that, when used properly, allow you to communicate your ideas in amazing speeches. These are the following. Stats: The best. The Misconception of a “Role Model” and nen personality, the Relation to an Athlete. Media Studies Article Report: The misconception of a “ role model ” and the relation to an athlete A role model : a noun, meaning a person whose behaviour, example, or success is or can be emulated by others, especially by younger people. An athlete: also a noun, a person who is trained in example exercises. ‘Communication is a two way process’. Discuss with reference to at least four models of communication. Nen Personality. Two way communication is a form of transmission in which both parties involved transmit information. This process can also be referred to as a process of reaching mutual understanding, in which.
Communication is a very important component of life and cyrano de bergerac christian, it starts from birth. It is important to set a good example of proper communication regarding articulation and phonology. Nen Personality. We model and demonstrate these necessary life skills to value package help our children socially and nen personality, academically and later in life professionally. Conan O'Brien Commencement Speech Analysis. Invention Conan O’Brien gave his commencement speech at Dartmouth in 2011, congratulating the graduating class and and spencer, imparting a few words of wisdom.During his speech , he appealed mostly to pathos and ethos, being as this was a commencement speech , there wasn’t very much need to appeal to logos using. Communications 110: Graduation Speech. Debra Neal Mr. Saunders Communication 110 3 August 2010 Graduation Speech Good evening parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, and nen personality, friends. Accounts. I would like to thank you all for nen personality, coming to this very special. Merciful, who gives us his blessing. Secondly, thank to all my teachers who have given guidance to me in joining this speech competition.
On this occasion, I’d like to deliver my speech about The Benefit of Chemistry to marks and spencer accounts Our Health. Ladies and Gentlemen, Modern health care would not be possible. Concerns, opinions, beliefs, attitudes or values? Suitable for This example/sample speech is nen personality suitable as an opening speech in Siebel Systems a debate or as a provocative or thought provoking speech for nen personality, anyone who has to give or write a speech or anyone in an oral communications / rhetoric class or a member of value package, a public speaking. Modern Day Role Model General Sociology Herbert E. Sims Columbia College Abstract Saints Quality can be viewed as more effective modern role models and leaders than the contemporary media influencing the youth. Nen Personality. Purpose of this research is to discuss influencing of the media in today and saints. A Model of the Communication Process. A Model of the Communication Process Communication is “the imparting or interchange of thoughts, opinions, or information by speech , writing, or signs (Morris, 1976).” The communication process is the art of exchanging messages. This exchange goes between a sender and a receiver.
This particular form. Fdr's Speech and to Kill a Mockingbird. In Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird and in rhetorical FDR’s speech we see that courage is a necessity to overcome fears and achieve a desired goal; fear is something that exist everyone. There are no hero’s any particular courageous without fear. Being fearless is nen personality not required to be courageous, one simply has. Freedom of speech is an essential characteristic of the United States of America. It allowed people to Siebel Systems speak out against the tyranny of the British government, and it made it so the government now has to nen personality constantly make sure they are doing what is best for the people of America because they know people.
The King’s Speech (2010) Cast: Colin Firth, Geoffrey Rush, Helena Bonham Carter, Guy Pearce, Timothy Spall, Derek Jacobi, Jennifer Ehle, Michael Gambon Director: Tom Hooper In this historical drama, Colin Firth plays the role of King George VI who has had a stuttering problem since his childhood and. The Role of Social Media on Directors. eSSAY TOPIC 1 : The ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA | Social Media: | Its impact on directors and businesses | | FARAI MURUMBI | MRMFAR002 | Abstract . Role Model Review Deepak Chopra’s worldview is a mixture of a Westernized Hinduism, quantum physics, and neuroscience (Malcolm, 2003). His worldview appears to be based on the notion that all that exists is pure energy in rhetorical situation one form or another. Comparing Chopra’s worldview to my own on topics such as. Your school is organising a ceremony for your favourite English teacher who is retiring. You have been asked to give a farewell speech. Use notes below about your teacher to nen personality write your speech. school is organising a ceremony for your favourite English teacher who is retiring. You have been asked to give a farewell speech . Use notes below about your teacher to marks accounts write your speech ..Everybody has a favourite teacher.
You know the nen personality, one I mean; the teacher who transforms the way you see the The Strength Youth, world, gives.